Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2015

A clean & simple bouquet!

Here is a clean & simple card using the Occasions Catalog set- 'Love Is Kindness'.  This time I decided to lay them down on their side like they were in a bundle.  Isn't it a striking bouquet!
stamp sets:  'Love Is Kindness' & 'Petite Pairs'
card stock: Whisper White, Soft Sky, Strawberry Slush
ink:  Black Stazon
markers:  Strawberry Slush, Wild Wasabi, Soft Sky, Smokey Slate
other:  Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Linen Thread, dimensionals, Simply Scored Scoring Tool
+++++
I'm off this morning to run errands- post office, recycle center, bank, etc.  Then home to work on sorting stamp orders & getting caught up on stampin' stuff that I didn't have time to do this past week.

Tonight we are going out for supper with our friends- Donna & John to celebrate my birthday.  I'll deliver stamps along the way!  We'll then pick up groceries & things while we are out & about.

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment