Pages

Monday, February 16, 2015

A beautiful Bouquet!

Here is a beautiful bouquet!  I just love this card!  Wow- check out these red tulips.  They are just breath taking.  There were often red tulips found in a vase in the window seal in my grandma Cox's kitchen window when I was growing up!  What a precious memory that is to me.

This is one of the cards everyone made at my monthly card classes the past week. 
stamp set:  'Love Is Kindness', 'Dictionary' & 'Petite Pairs'
card stock:  Basic Black, Real Red, Very Vanilla
ink pad:  Black Memento
Blendabilities Marker assortments:  Old Olive & Cherry Cobbler
supplies:  Very Vintage Buttons, Scalloped Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Real Red 1/4" Cotton Ribbon

Check out this fun fold!  
The Basic Black card stock measures:  5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score @ 2 1/8" & 6 3/8"

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

 ++++
WOW- what a fun day of stamping we had yesterday!  I enjoyed sharing my day stamping with many of you that could join me.  

I'm off soon to pick up the boys & spend my day with them.  Tonight I'll be burning the midnight oil wearing another hat working on farm tax stuff, after I'm done entering stampin' orders from this weekends classes.  

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment