Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Woo Hoo!! Let the Celebrating BEGIN!

Woo Hoo!!!  Today is the first official day that the New Occasions Catalog & the Sale-a-bration Catalog go live.  You can now begin ordering from both of these catalogs.  

If you haven't seen them yet- click on the links below to see all of the new products that Stampin' Up!(R) has to offer right now.  I love all of the new products & I have a HUGE wish list!  I know what I'm going to be doing with my Christmas money. 
 
 Here is the New Occasions Catalog.
This catalog if FULL of new stamp sets, punches, designer paper & accessories that you are going to LOVE!
This catalog runs from January 6- June 2, 2015!
 
Here is the New Sale-a-bration (SAB) Catalog.
Sale-a-bration runs January 6- March 31, 2015!
Check out all of the products you can earn for FREE with every $50 of product (before shipping & tax) that you spend!!

OR

No comments:

Post a Comment