Pages

Friday, January 9, 2015

Some clean & simple hearts!

Here is a cute Valentines card that I made with some left over pieces I had laying on my Stampin' Studio table.  I thought it turned out cute & made a clean & simple card.  I love the image of a heart!  And love these 3 in a row!

stamp set:  'You Plus Me'
card stock:  Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White
ink:  Real Red, Black Memento
supplies:  Sweetheart Punch, Paper Snips, Dimensionals
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
++++++
The darn winter weather put a damper on my turn out for those being able to join me last night to stamp.  I missed those that couldn't make it- but I would rather have you safe than out on bad roads.  I enjoyed my time visiting & stamping with those here.  I pray that the weather will be better for our monthly class here next month!

I'm headed in to pick up the boys.  And so thankful we'll get to spend our day in our warm home.  Poor Deke will be out in this darn weather trying to fix a broken auger.  We have more piggies that need moved too as we are trying to get buildings all ready for new babies to arrive in the next couple of weeks- but think Deke is going to wait & move them now on Saturday since the weather is to be a little warmer then.  I've had enough snow, cold & wind for the winter.  Our driveway & sidewalks got shoveled out 4 times yesterday between Deke & I & they are completely drifted in again.  

Tonight- Deke, me, Nathan, Sarah, Manda & Steve will be attending the racing banquet together.  The Seeley boys other grandparents will be keeping them.  It will be fun to have an adult night out together honoring Nathan's racing year.  We're looking forward to seeing some racing friends too that we haven't seen for awhile.  

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!!
Stay warm & safe!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment