Pages

Sunday, January 4, 2015

It is time to CELEBRATE with Sale-a-bration!

Here is a cute birthday card I made using some new products from the Sale-a-bration Mini Catalog! I created this for my GoDiva swap with some dear demonstrator friends.  

I love the bright colors and designs here.  Check out the stamp set, the Designer Paper and the ribbon.  They are all products that you can earn for free during Sale-a-bration!  Woo Hoo!
I am super excited about Sale-a-bration this year and I will be CELEBRATING it with so many of my friends!  Today is my first Kick Off event for 2015!  I'm super excited to get to see everyone and have them all stamp 6 cool cards that I've been creating!!

stamp set:  'Big Day' (SAB)
card stock:  Coastal Cabana, Soft Suede, Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry
designer paper:  Best Year Ever Designer Paper (SAB)
ink:  Soft Suede
Blendablitlies Markers:  Coastal Cabana
other supplies:  Best Day Ever ribbon (SAB), Banner Punch, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Big Shot, Starburst Framelits, dimensionals, Glue Dot, Paper Snips
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

+++++++
I've still got some card stock to cut and things to finish getting ready before I can walk out the door this morning.  Brayden stayed with us last night- so I need to get him up, make his pancakes and bacon and spend a little time with him this morning too before I take him to his other grandparents.

I would like to take a few minutes to share how very THANKFUL our family is that Brayden's mom Kimi is ok.  She was in a terrible automobile accident yesterday morning.  The young man that ran the stop sign and hit her was killed at the scene.  Kimi only has a broken left wrist, lots of bruises and some scratches.  She should be released from the hospital sometime today.  She rolled her vehicle down a deep ditch into 4 feet of standing water.  The SUV landed on it's top and started filling up with water.  It is a miracle that Kimi somehow got out of her seat belt, through and away from the air bags, found a metal piece on a small shovel she had in the back end of her SUV and starting beating on the back window until she got it broken.  She then kicked the window out so that she could crawl out of the SUV.  She definitely had an angel watching over her!!  The vehicle is destroyed.  AND we are so BLESSED that the boys (Brayden and his baby brother Jacobi) were not with Kimi (which they normally are).  The boys were both safe and sound at home, as Mike's parents were visiting and they stayed home with them.  What a miracle that is!!  We too are very sad and heartbroken for the Fisher family with the loss of their son.  Will you please keep them in your prayers as they suffer from this tragic accident too.

Sending many blessings your way......
Hugs!
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Did you have another card using this set using the lg. Polkadot embossing folder and the bow builder punch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy- click on this link. I posted one on 12/30/14. I also have another one I'll be posing within the next week too. I'm doing a fun pull up card using this set, the Bow Builder Punch & the Large Polka Dots at my classes this week. http://stampwithsusie.blogspot.com/2014/12/a-new-occasions-sneak-peek.html

    ReplyDelete