Pages

Saturday, January 3, 2015

It is a clean & simple Saturday!

Here is a sneak peek of one of the hostess sets from the New Occasions Catalog.  I love this little worm.  He is one of the 8 stamps from the set- 'Time to Celebrate'!  This card is a clean & simple one that I cased from someone that created it & had on our display table at Founders last fall.  I have no clue who made it though.  It sure is a clean & simple card- but I love it!

stamp set:  'Time to Celebrate'
card stock:  Whisper White
designer paper:  Back to Black
ink:  Black Memento
Blendabilities markers: Daffodil Delight, Old Olive & Coastal Cabana

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
++++++
I spent my day stamping yesterday & will be stamping all day again today!!  I'm having fun with the new products from the upcoming New Occasions Catalog & Sale-a-bration Mini catalog.  I can't wait to see everyone joining us for Kathy's stampin' party tomorrow.  It will be my first party of 2015 to kick of these new catalogs. Woo hoo!  

I hope you have a very special Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment