Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2015

'Hey Valentine' Fishy!

 There is a cute little group of fishy on this Valentines card.  I got a circle swap with fishy on it from Carol Payne and I added to her idea when I was making this card. 
stamp set:  'Hey Valentine' & 'Gorgeous Grunge'
card stock:  Red Glimmer Paper, Basic Black, Marina Mist, Whisper White & Real Red
ink:  Black Memento, White Craft, Marina Mist
markers: various colors from Many Marvelous Markers set
other:  Big Shot, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Circle Framelits, Itty Bitty Accents (heart), White Embossing Powder, Embossing Buddy, Heat Tool, Paper Snips, Dimensionals

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

++++++
I am having Stampin' Night at our house tonight!!  Everyone joining me will be making 6 cute cards using new products from the Occasions and Sale-a-bration catalogs.  I can't wait to share!

Manda has an early meeting today so I'm off to pick up the boys and spend my day with them.  I hope you have a very special Thursday! 

Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment