Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Here is another beautiful butterfly!!

Here is another beautiful butterfly card!  It is just a totally different layout than I have posted in the past 2 days. This is pretty, yet clean & simple.  It is quite an elegant card.  I just couldn't get enough of using this awesome new butterfly thinlit.  And really- I'm not a huge butterfly lover.....but I do love this one. 
stamp sets:  'Butterfly Basics' & 'Something Lacy'
card stock:  Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla & Elegant Eggplant
ink:  Elegant Eggplant, Crumb Cake
supplies:  Basic Pearls, Dimensionals, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Butterflies Thinlits Dies, Circle Framelits, 2 1/2" Circle Punch
other:  unsented new dryer sheet & waxed paper
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


+++++
Yesterday I enjoyed my day with Brayden here.  We had a fun time sorting though his clothes & toys.  He is quite the little man.
It was nice getting to meet Darci & Tom yesterday afternoon.  I'm glad that they could join Betty & me in creating their wedding invites!! 

Last night Deke & I went to the hospital to see my step-dad Dick.  He has a long ways yet to go....but his color was good & he was chatty.  We enjoyed our time with him.  We also got to see some other family too- Brenda & Jeff; Barbie, Scott & Emilee; Jake, Jamie & Ella.  

Today I'm home alone.  I have a huge list to accomplish- hope I get it all done.  Ha!Ha!

Wishing you a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment