Pages

Monday, January 12, 2015

'Celebrate Today'!

WOW!  What an elegant balloon card created with the awesome new 'Celebrate Today' stamp set & coordinating balloon framelit!  Isn't it just super cute!!  I got a card similar to this in a swap from Raedean Shibata.  I loved her idea!  So I cased it, changing it some and came up with this.  Everyone joining me for my monthly card classes got to make this card this past week!

 I will update this post sometime soon with the supplies I used to create it.


+++++
I headed out early yesterday morning for my 2 stamp classes that I had in Cedar Rapids.  It was a fun day!  I think everyone attending liked the option to be able to come either for the morning or afternoon session.  We'll continue doing this for the next couple months on a trial basis to see if it is something we'll implement full time or not.

I got back to Sigourney about 6:45 last night and went right to Nathan's house.  He and Sarah made supper for us all.  The Deke and the Seeley's were already there when I got there.  So we enjoyed a fun evening with our family together.  I was beat last night when I  finally got home and I was actually in bed shortly after 11 (which is early for me).

I'm off this morning to pick up the 3 Seeley boys.  We'll go pick up Brayden and we'll take him to school.  Then well head out to our house for the day.  Deke has a meeting this morning and we'll then be working on the farm tonight.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment