Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2015

'Big On You'

Here is a new stamp set in the Occasions Catalog.  Love the big bold script words here.
I made this card too with the Sale-a-bration This Day Project Life Mini Card Collection.  The printed card stock- Coastal Cabana dots & the White lined with multi-colored dots on the top, are both cards out of this kit.  I just had to add the Coastal Cabana & Black Card stock to it for the card base & layering pieces.  What a cute & simple card this is!

stamp set:  'Big On You'
card stock:  Coastal Cabana, Basic Black
ink:  Black Stazon
supplies:  This Day Project Life Mini Card Collection, Best Year Ever Accessory Pack (ribbon & buttons), dimensionals, glue dot

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

+++++
Yesterday we had a great time at my Iowa Inkers team meeting.  I'm so glad that many of my gals could attend.  I'm also sad that everyone doesn't live close by & we missed those of you that couldn't be here.

Deke & I enjoyed our night with the Seeley boys staying with us.  They'll head home this morning & I'm going to spend my day working on stamping stuff.

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment