Pages

Friday, January 30, 2015

A clean & simple card.....

Here is another card that I made using the This Day Project Life Mini Card Kit & the 'Best Day Ever' stamp set- both from the Sale-a-bration Mini Catalog!  It is clean & simple!  It is so bright & cheery!
stamp set:  'Best Day Ever' (SAB)
card stock:  Crushed Curry, Whisper White
ink:  Crushed Curry
other supplies: This Day Project Life Mini Card Collection (SAB), Ornate Tag Topper Punch, Best Year Ever Accessories Kit (Crushed Curry ribbon- SAB), dimensionals, glue dot
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

We had a full day yesterday at Leadership.  I so ENJOYED getting to see so many of my friends that I haven't seen for months (or years).  Last night Dawn, Christy, Sally, Sara & I went to Disney to attend our Managers Reception for a couple of hours.  We saw a great water show.  Then rode the roller coaster 2 times!  By the time we road the bus back & got to our condo, it was late.  I was beat & went right to bed.
 Christy, Sara, Sally, Dawn & me

I'm up bright & early this morning getting ready to head back over to the convention center for another full day of events.  I have my presentation this afternoon.......so I am little nervous about that.  Please say a prayer that it goes well.  I just hope everyone leaves the class with learning at least one new thing about our awesome Stampin' Up! kits.

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment