Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2015

A clean & simple card!

Here it is- check out this card!  Woo hoo!  There is alot of Sale-a-bration items used here.  It is clean & simple, but I really like it.

This card is also one that I made with the This Day Project Life Mini Card Collection from the Sale-a-bration catalog.  I also added the Best Day Ever Buttons & the stamped image is from the 'Simply Wonderful' stamp set. 
 Don't you love this simple Crushed Curry & Whisper White card?

I will update this post with the supplies used sometime soon.
 +++++
I still have LOTS to do yet.....as I'm having my Iowa Inkers team meeting at our home today!  I'm looking forward to seeing everyone.  I've been a stamping the evening/night/morning away creating swaps & shoe box swaps!  We will have a fun filled day with great company, awesome projects & yummy food.  I know everyone will be going home with around 50 new projects- using new products from the Sale-a-bration & Occasions Catalogs.  There definitely will be lots & lots of stamping going on here today!

Later this afternoon the 3 Seeley boys will come to crash the end of our downline meeting- so all of the gals will get to see them!  They are spending the night with G'ma & Papa tonight.  I have a day off tomorrow.  (Or should I say that I'll be home to work.)  So when the boys go home in the morning I'll be a stamping fool ALL DAY/NIGHT LONG- with a swap to finish & then I have lots of kits I want to get done for my display boards for Leadership!  And I need to get all of my photos for my power point done too.

Ok- I've gotta run!!
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
I hope you get to spend some time stamping this weekend too. 
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment