Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

A clean & simple birthday card!

Hey- we all need birthday cards don't we!  Well here is a clean and simple one I made using some New Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-bration (SAB) products.  Don't you just love the spackled designer paper.  And check out this awesome bow that is made with the new Bow Builder Punch- which is so cute, simple and such a wow!
I think I need to add some Dazzling Diamonds Glitter to this slice of cake!  
 
stamp set:  'One Tag Fits All'
card stock:  Calypso Coral, Blushing Bride, Whisper White
designer paper:  Best Year Ever (earn for FREE during SAB)
ink:  Calypso Coral
Blendablities marker set:  Calypso Coral and Daffodil Delight Assortments  (earn for FREE during SAB)
other: 2 1/2" Circle Punch, 2 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, Bow Builder Punch, Dimensionals, Glued Dots
 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

+++++
It was a LATE night on the farm in the cold last night.   We didn't get done working very early, as it was around 10:30 when we walked in the house door.  We were both cold and tired- but we got big pigs sorted and loaded on the semis and they are headed to the packing house.  We then moved the rest of the pigs in the old finisher, drained the waters there so they wouldn't freeze and cleaned the pens.  Hopefully later this week we'll get smaller piggies moved back into that building.  It isn't much fun making supper so late at night either.  I have several things yet I had hoped to get done- that didn't happen.  As I know that I have tons of emails that I need to read and reply to and I also have to get the toys picked up in the toy room too, etc.  All can wait...I guess.  I'll work on getting it done today.

This morning Deke is headed to a meeting in Ottumwa.  I am home alone (I think).  Sigourney School is cancelled today due to the extreme cold temps.  I know I have tons to do!!  I can catch up on things that I didn't get done yesterday, work on farm books and pay those bills, work on my script and things for my Leadership Presentation, and hopefully get card stock cut and things ready for my Stampin' Party I have tomorrow night.

I HOPE you all stay warm and safe and have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment