Pages

Friday, December 26, 2014

Oh Christmas Trees!

The boys each made Christmas trees!  What fun we had crafting together.  Here are their creations using Stampin' Up! products.  
This one is Brayden's tree.  His is made using Garden Green card stock.
There are Brody & Drake's trees.
Their trees are Old Olive card stock.
card stock:  Old Olive, Coastal Cabana, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Rich Razzleberry, Early Espresso, Crushed Curry
supplies:  1/2" Circle punch, Star Framelit, Big Shot, 2 Way Glue Pen, Dimensionals

I cut 3 squares:  1= 4 1/4"; 1= 3 1/2" ; 1= 3"
I then cut them at a diagonal & they got 2 trees out of each square.
The tree base is 1 1/2" x 2 3/4".
 They were pretty proud of their Christmas trees & couldn't wait to take home to put on their refrigerator. 
We also made these super cute reindeer too!
+++++
We have had a busy & wonderful Christmas celebrating it with our family!  It definitely came & went too fast.  Gosh...before we know it, it will be Christmas again the way that time flies.
Deke & I are both home today.  Deke will be working on the farm & I'll be stamping away.  Nathan & Sarah are headed to pick up some race car parts so he can get busy & get his new race car built.  And Brayden will be here to spend some time with me.  Manda & Steve both have the day off- so they'll be at their home with their boys.  I've got a ton of stamping things to get done in the next few days.  Last night Deke & I watched a few movies & while doing so, I made the most of my time by cutting & putting together New Occasions Catalog products that just arrived on Tuesday.  I plan to play with them today & enjoy creating- hoping that I have good mojo.  I've got some swaps I've got to get in the mail today & some more I have to have in the mail tomorrow- so I'll be a busy bee creating & getting them done.
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy stamping!
hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment