Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2014

My September calendar......


Here is my September calendar.  This is one of my favorite sets in the Holiday Catalog.  And I just love these 2 colors together.  What a simple yet elegant calendar page.
stamp set:  'For All Things'
card stock:  Sahara Sand, Early Espresso & Whisper White
ink pad:  Early Espresso
supplies:  Early Espresso ribbon, Glue Dot, Dimensional & Extra Large Oval Punch

+++++

We had a fun night with Deke's family last night for our Wood Christmas.  It is so fun to see the little cousins together & the big ones too.  They all LOVED the bus ride & getting to see all of the Christmas lights around Ottumwa.  We also stopped in to see Santa at his house and had to laugh at Drake, as first thing he said when he saw this Santa is that- "That isn't the Santa that comes to G'ma Susie's house". 
 
Santa with- Drake, Brody, Brayden, Riley & Collyns
(missing from this photo is Katie & Trey) 

I'm off work today & home for a change- which rarely happens on a Sunday.  It won't be a quiet day- as Susie's Hair Hut is open for business.  Then Collyn's & Riley want to see Uncle Deke's piggies- so we'll have company for awhile today too.  And I hope to get to work on calendars that I want to give as Christmas gifts & we still have to put our tree up too!!  

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment