Pages

Monday, December 22, 2014

My October Calendar page......


Hello!
Here is my October calendar page!  I love this Halloween stamp set.  It is a perfect one for working great with many of our punches!

stamp sets:  'Gorgeous Grunge', 'Tee-Hee-Hee'
card stock:  Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Whisper White
ink:  Black Memento pad & Pumpkin Pie
other:  Paper Snips, 1 3/4" Scalloped Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch,  dimesionals
++++++++
We had a busy day yesterday.  Deke helped me & we finally got our tree up & all decorated.  I had to rearrange the Living Room furniture to make room for it- so it was a much bigger task than I had originally planned.  But it is done & looks very pretty!!
I got Steve & Nathan's hair cut!  The Seeley's ate lunch with us too.  And then Nathan & Brayden were here in the evening.  I got caught up on my farm bookwork.  But I didn't get any stamping done.

I'm off this morning to pick up the boys!  Deke is gone all day to meetings.  Brayden & Nathan will be here this evening.  I hope to get Christmas presents wrapped & some baking done. 

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment