Pages

Friday, December 5, 2014

My JOY square!

A few days ago I posted one of my holiday samplers.  So I took one of my 2 1/4 x 2 1/4" squares & put it on a card!  I think it turned out super cute!  What do you think?  I wanted to show you that you can make these squares & then use them in another way too.
 Here is my All Is Calm holiday sampler that I posted earlier.
 And here is my complete Joy card.
I will update this post sometime soon with the supplies that I used. 

++++++
It was a late night last night when we got home.  We went to Osky for our meeting, saw the Lighted Parade, ate supper out (which we rarely do) & made a Walmart run.  Plus Deke bought me an early Christmas present at Browns.  I got a new pair of Dansko shoes to help my plantarfasziitis.  My feet have been killing me since March & every time I think they are getting better they flair up again.  I spend many, many hours a week standing up on cement cutting card stock- so I pray that my new shoes help me have happy feet.  My dear friend- Dr. Rory- suggested that I get these. 

I'm headed in to get the boys & will spend my day with them.  Tonight I'll be burning the midnight oil working on my 2015 calendars for my upcoming classes I have coming up!  I pray that I have good mojo & my creative juices just flow.

Wishing you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment