Pages

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

My December calendar page....

Happy Christmas Eve to each & every one of you!!

Here is my December calendar page......now my 2015 calendar is complete & I'll be sharing sneak peeks of new Occasions & Sale-a-bration samples in the coming weeks!

I do love this calendar though.  I know that many of you joined me at my December classes & made several of these to keep for yourself & give as gifts.  I love this yearly tradition of making calendars at all of my December classes instead of cards.  But cards are back in January!  I updated my calendar on my SU! website www.susiewood.stampinup.net & sent out emails yesterday about my January classes.  I'm excited about the new Occasions Catalog & the Sale-a-bration Catalog & I can't wait to be stamping with many of you in a couple of weeks!

The stamp set 'Ornamental Pines' that I used on this December page is very elegant, yet a versatile set.  Gosh- I think it would even make a nice guy card too!  If you look closely- can you see the glitter I added to the pine branches?  I love the sparkle!
Stamp set:  'Ornamental Pine'
cardstock: Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
ink:  Old Olive & Cherry Cobbler
supplies:  Paper Snips (to cut out the ornament), 2 Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter

Note:  I used a pencil eraser inked into the Cherry Cobbler ink pad to make the little dot on December 25th, for Christmas!
 +++++
Yesterday Brayden & Nathan were here most of the day.  Brayden went with me to run errands.  We picked up our meat & groceries for our Christmas Eve supper tonight.  When they left I wrapped gifts & did some baking.
This morning I'll spend it in the kitchen & then I'll be setting up & getting ready for our Christmas that is here tonight.  The kids are all suppose to be here about 3:00.  We'll open gifts, eat supper & then will be going to mass tonight. 

Deke was up early to chore & will spend the morning in the office- then hurry home to chore & get ready for our Christmas too!

I HOPE you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday on the Christmas Eve!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment