Pages

Sunday, December 7, 2014

'Mingle All the Way'

Here is a gift card holder that I made.  At my team Christmas Get-to-Gather my Aunt Kathy shared a cute mini candy bar holder similar to this.  The girls worked together & figured out the measurements if we changed it to make a gift card holder.  So I played with it the other night & this is what I came up with.
You just use one piece of paper from the Trim the Tree Paper Stack to make this!

stamp set:  'Mingle All The Way'
card stock:  Whisper White, Crumb Cake
designer paper stack:  Trim The Tree (4 1/2" x 6 1/2")
ink:  Crumb Cake
supplies:  2 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, dimensionals, Mini Clothes Pins, Basic Rhinestones
Here are the measurements for this gift card holder.  
Designer Paper=
  • 4 1/2 x 6 1/2"- score & fold at 1 3/4", 2", 2 1/4", 4 1/2", 4 3/4", 5" 
  • Score along the bottom edge at 1/2".
  • Cut out the bottom rectangles to the center part that says to fold up.
NOTE:  The designer paper is from the paper stack & measures 4 1/2" x 6 1/2"- so if you are using 12x12 & cutting it down- this is the size that you'll need.
 ++++++++

I've been burning the midnight oil creating & cutting for my 2015 4x4 desk calendar classes that I have this week.  Today if my first calendar class of the month.  I have a big group joining me & many of them are making multiple calendars to give as gifts for Christmas!  

My calendar months turned out super cute!!  I will get pictures of them taken sometime soon too & share with you in the next couple of weeks.

Ok......I've gotta run....still have some card stock to finish cutting, packing up & loading up to do before I can walk out the door.

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Very Cute! Can't wait to see the measurements!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Desiree'- I updated this post with the measurements for you!!

    ReplyDelete