Pages

Friday, December 12, 2014

I love this cardinal!

Here is a card that everyone at my November monthly classes made.  I CASED the cardinal from my dear Stampin' Sister- Lyssa Zwolanek!  I LOVE the way she added the words in the background & the snow along the branches- using the White Chalk Marker.  I made it into a fun fold, added some different ribbon & some layers.  This card was forsure a favorite of many at my classes.  
Don't you love how it opens up! It is a door fold card.  And then I colored it with the blendabilites markers! 
As I've mentioned in some of my previous posts....I will find time sometime next week to get caught up on giving you the list of supplies!
++++++
I had a house full of stampers last night to make calendars.  I have a class again tonight, 2 tomorrow & an all day one again on Sunday!  I am still cutting card stock for them- it is alot of cutting!

I'm off to pick up the boys & will spend my day with them.  Deke has a meeting again today so he will be gone.  

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment