Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Here are some more of our family pictures I wanted to share!

How blessed we are!  I just wanted to share the rest of our family pictures with you.  I love them all!  Bless our son-in-law Steve for taking such awesome pictures for us.  Didn't he do a great job!  Don't you love our backdrops for all of our photos of the old buildings, the old loading dock & the bags of feed.  We took them all in Sigourney at our local feed dealers business.  We couldn't think of a better place to do them on a cold & snowy day than someplace close to our home, that meant something special to all of us!


I hope that you enjoy these pictures & seeing my family!
 
Inline image 7
Here we are with our boys!  Aren't they precious!  We love them all!
Trey, G'ma Susie, Papa Deke, Brayden, Brody & Drake

Inline image 6
Here is a picture of just our 4 boys together.

Inline image 5
Here is a picture of me & Deke.

 Inline image 1
Here is a picture of Nathan, Sarah & Brayden.
 Inline image 3
Here is a picture of Trey, Amanda, Brody, Steve & Drake.

No comments:

Post a Comment