Pages

Saturday, December 27, 2014

An Occasions Catalog Sneak Peak!


 I worked on cards yesterday for swaps that I'm doing with some fellow demonstrator friends.  This is one that I created to swap with Kelly's group!  I guess I was in the red/white & black mode yesterday- as that is what I ended up creating with & making some different Valentines.
 I think that this one turned out pretty cute!  But then I am a Valentines & Heart lover......so guess I'm partial in that area.  Isn't this new Confetti Heart Border Punch just so stinkin' cool!  Heck- all of these new products are stinkin' cool!  I especially LOVE the new Stacked with Love Paper Stack- they are all black & white on one side & then include the colors of Real Red, Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantaloupe, Basic Black & Whisper White.

stamp set:  'You Plus Me'
card stock:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Real Red
designer paper:  Stacked with Love Paper Stack (LOVE THIS!)
ink:  Black Memento Pad
supplies:  Confetti Heart Border Punch, Big Shot, Heart Framelits, 2 Way Glue Pen, What's Up Punch (arrow), dimensionals
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
 +++++++++

I pretty much stamped from the minute I got up yesterday morning until the minute I went to bed last night.  We have stamps all over our house again.  Brayden ended up going with his dad, so I was home alone.  I quit stamping long enough to make Deke lunch & supper & other than that I was in a creative mode.

I plan to stamp all day again today & hope to get my swaps all done.  Then I'll be switching modes & working on farm bookwork the next few days to get our end of year things all done.

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
hugs!
SUSIE 

No comments:

Post a Comment