Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Another Sneak Peek!

Here is a cute birthday card that is a sneak peek of some more new products.  The stamp set is a Sale-a-bration (SAB) one called- 'Big Day'.  I colored the letters in CAKE using the Blendabiities Markers that you can purchase in sets of 3 from our main catalog- pg. 212.  OR you can earn them for FREE too during Sale-a-bration (SAB).
Check out the cute bow on the bottom of this card!!!  I LOVE IT!  There is now a new punch that you can use to make this.  It is so fun & easy to do!  It is called- Bow Builder Punch & you just put it together with Glue Dots. 

Stamp Set:  'Big Day' (SAB)
Card Stock:  Coastal Cabana, Soft Suede, Calypso Coral, Whisper White
Ink:  Black Memento Pad
Blendabilities Markers:  Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake & Calypso Coral
Other:  Big Shot, Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Circle Framelit, Starburst Framelit, Paper Snips, Bow Builder Punch



++++++
Last night I took the night off from working.  I actually sat on the couch & watched a movie with Deke & did nothing else at the same time.  Oh my gosh- I can't tell you when the last time I ever did that was.  I should have been stamping.....as have lots I need to be getting done.  But I did enjoy our night together hanging out.  

We were up super early this morning, as Deke had to get chores done & he was on the road by 7:00 for a meeting in Burlington.  Manda & the boys will be here today.  I am looking forward to that.  Tonight I'm a farmer & will be outside helping Deke, as we sell hogs.  I am dreading dreading being outside in the cold for that long.  

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE


No comments:

Post a Comment