Pages

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

A New Occasions Catalog Sneak Peek!

I'm sharing some sneak peeks with you today!!  Here is a cute little card that I made for my Catalog Kick Off event that I hosted here last week.  I love this little worm!!  I think he is just adorable & can think of all kinds of projects to make using him.  I love these new word framelits too.  The New Occasions Catalog is full of tons of awesome products!  I'll have more to share with you as sneak peeks the rest of this month.  The New Occasions Catalog goes live to customers on January 6th!  That is the same day that Sale-a-bration starts too.  Woo Hoo!
I got these New Occasions products at Founders in September as one of my pillow gifts.  As a demonstrator we could start pre-ordering New Occasions Catalog products last Friday (12/5).  This is just a cool perk of being a demonstrator, as I love to get my hands on new things early so I get a chance to play with it. 

Sometime I'll find time to get caught up on being able to catch up on supplies used here on my blog.

This is just a crazy, crazy, crazy week!!  I have a ton of stamp classes & LOTS & LOTS of cutting yet to get done.  I go right from my daytime job to my night job with no break each day this week.  Next week I'm gonna crash!  Gotta run.....

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

2 comments: