Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

A CUTE snowman card.....

Here is a cute snowman card that I made as one of my make & takes for my Catalog Kick Off event I had last week with my team.  It is all made with punches.  Another demonstrator friend- Ronda Wade- shared this.  Years ago I had made a snowman card similar to this, so it was a nice refresher to do one again!
Isn't it just so cute!!

stamp set:  'And Many More'
ink:  Marina Mist
supplies:  1 3/4" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 1" Square Punch, Bird Builder Punch (the little circles for the buttons), Modern Label Punch, dimensionals, Basic Rhinestones, Paper Snips, Big Shot, Northern Flurry Embossing Folder

I made a pattern/template for the snowman silhouette by starting with the 1 3/4" Circle punch at the bottom & building upward using the 1 1/4" Circle Punch, then the 1" Circle Punch & the 1" Square Punch.  To make the hat brim I used my paper snips & cut out a little skinny rectangle for it.

+++++++++++
Trey hasn't been himself for the past week or so- not sleeping & fussy- so I took him to the dr yesterday morning.  He has ear infection so got some meds.  HOPE he is on the mend & feeling better soon.  Deke, Manda & all 4 boys went to the ballgame to watch my niece Ginny play basketball last night & I stayed home & burnt the midnight oil cutting card stock.

I'm off to Manda's now.  Nathan has an early meeting, so Brayden will be there too.  I'll take him to school, run several errands this morning while we are in town & then head out to our home.  Deke has a meeting this morning & one this afternoon too- so he'll be gone all day.  Tonight I'll be burning the midnight oil again cutting card stock & Deke will be working late on the farm.

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment