Pages

Monday, December 8, 2014

A cute little Santa French Fry box!

I made all of these little Santa French Fry boxes for my team.  Those that attended the Catalog Kick off already got them.  Those that didn't- I will mail theirs to them.  Aren't they cute!!
Check out his beard, belt & buckle!
supplies:
Big Shot, Fry Box Bigz L, Labels Collection framelits, Petite Curly Label Punch, Little Labels Punch Pack (small scalloped square from the inside of his belt buckle)

+++++++
Wow what a busy weekend of stamping!!!  And a busy week ahead of stamping!!!  My 2015 calendars are created!  And they turned out so cute!  I will post them in the next week or so.  I had my 1st class with customers making them was yesterday.  It was great!  We had a fun time!  I am looking forward to sharing at my other 4 calendar classes I have this week.  I am only a little under 1/3 of the way done cutting them all- so I still have alot of card stock to cut in the next 2 days!!  Thankfully I have an awesome husband & he helped me punch the holes for the rings in the tops of each of the pages I have cut so far.  I hope he will help me with the rest of them this week too.  Bless him! 

Deke is off to meetings this morning & I'm headed out to pick up the boys.  Tonight Brayden will be here after school- so I'm looking forward to seeing him.  If it is nice enough, we are gonna try to get our outside Christmas decorations all up before it gets dark out.  He has been wanting to help do this- so hope we can get it done.  Then after he leaves I'll be burning the midnight oil cutting card stock!  

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment