Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

'Wonderous Wreath'


Here is a pretty easel Christmas card that I created for Cathy's workshop a couple of weeks ago.  I chose to use traditional Christmas colors. Notice the added texture of dimension to the front of the card.

'Wonderous Wreath'
cs:  Real Red, Old Olive, Whisper White
ink:  Old Olive, Real Red
supplies:  Big Shot, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Decorative Label Punch, Wonderful Wreath Framelits, Dimensionals, Glue Dot


We had a late night on the farm last night.  Then I literally spent the night stamping & working on STYC projects. 

Today Deke is in the office.  I'll head to Manda's to get the boys & spend my day with them.  I am planning on being home all evening stamping the night away.


I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment