Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2014

An elegant 'Wonderous Wreath' card

Good morning-
Here is a silver card that I'm offering for my Christmas card class.
 I got a pretty card at Founders from a friend- Jennifer Cotton.
She only used Smoky Slate as a layer & then embossed her wreath.
I wanted to add a little more color & simplify the making of it for mass producing.
So here is what I came up with.
Isn't it just very elegant!

'Wondrous Wreath'
cs:   Whisper White, Smoky Slate & Basic Gray
ink:  Smoky Slate & Basic Gray
supplies:  Big Shot, Wonderful Wreath framelits, Silver 1/8" Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dot

++++
Yesterday was a beautiful fall day!
Finally the boys got to play outside for while yesterday morning & afternoon.
Last night I ended up running to Osky to deposit our hog check from last week
& pick up some much needed groceries.
I burnt the midnight oil sorting stamp orders when I got home.

I'm headed in to pick up the boys now.
Tonight is my delivery stamp run- so I'll be seeing alot of you!
Deke might end up riding along.
That would be awesome if he does.
Maybe we'll even stop someplace & eat a quick bit for supper.

I will be burning the midnight oil stamping when we get home.
Ideas are spinning in my head.....
I just hope they all come together when I go to put them on paper.
I'm excited for my upcoming big fall class that is on the 25th!
I just have alot to do between now & then.

I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment