Pages

Thursday, October 9, 2014

My cards for my upcoming Christmas Card Class!

Hello!
Here are the cards that I created for my upcoming Christmas Card Class.
This class will be held at our home on Saturday, November 15th!
If you can't make it this day- 
you can still purchase one or more 'kits' & make the cards on your own time.
 All k'its' include- 
stamp set & pre-cut card stock & supplies to complete the cards.
You have the option to 'add on' ink pads, punches, framelits, etc.
I've been doing my Christmas Card Class this way for the past 10 years or so now.
It is one of my classes that is loved by many.
It is a great way for you to have me do your planning 
& cutting for Christmas cards.
All you have to do is stamp & assemble them.
Woo! Hoo!
Cool idea huh!

I think that all of my Christmas Cards turned out pretty cute!
Usually I choose 3 stamp sets & make 3 different cards with each stamp set.
But this year I had a hard time deciding which sets I would be using-
so I am offering 4 different stamp sets & I created 2 different cards with each set.
Some of these cards can go the other direction & sill use the exact same pieces too.
I'll be sharing pictures of these in the upcoming days.

 ++++++
I have a my monthly Stampin' Night here at our home tomorrow night.
So last night I burnt the midnight oil getting things ready for it.
I am looking forward to seeing everyone 
& spending our evening together stamping.
I am planning to sit, visit & stamp with you all tonight!

I'm headed to Manda's this morning to get the boys.
Yesterday we spent alot of the day outside enjoying the beautiful weather.
Gosh- I just LOVE FALL!!

Off I go...
I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment