Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Happy CARD MAKING DAY!!!!!!

Good morning!
Today is National Card Making Day!!

I will be spending my day making cards all day!
I hope you can find time to make a card today too to send 
to a special person in your life.

Check out this Halloween card from my classes last weekend.
What a cute old witch she is!
 'Freaky Friends' & 'Halloween Street'
cs:  Basic Black, Perfect Plum, Whisper White
ink:  Black Memento
Blendabilities:  Wisteria Wonder & Skin Tones
supplies:  Big Shot, Lucky Stars Embossing Folder, dimesionals

+++++++

We had a full day yesterday & then we all went racing last night.
Nathan won his heat & got 2nd in the main.
He looked really good.
We froze!
We were bundled up with layers of clothes, winter coats, hats, 
gloves, boots & blankets. 
Over the years attending this Fall Challenge race we've seen all kinds of weather.
This year isn't the coldest ever- but the wind was the worst ever.
BRRR!

I'll be spending my day stamping!
I have a big class tomorrow to finish creating & cutting cards for.
I pray that I have good mojo!

Tonight we'll all be headed back to Osky for the 2nd night of the Fall Challenge.

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday
& can find some time to celebrate National Card Making Day & stamp!


Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment