Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

A mummy box!

This is a little treat box from my Halloween Treats class.
I used the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch.
I should have taken a photo of it from the side- as it is actually a little box
& you could put something in it.

+++++
Yesterday was busy with all 4 boys.
They had fun together.
G'ma was super tired last night.
I'll see them all 4 here again soon-
as Nathan has an early meeting this morning so 
I'll go to Manda's & keep all of the boys there until we take Brayden to school.
 Then the 3 boys & I will come back out to our home.

I did get Nathan's hair cut last night.
Plus placed orders from weekend parties & got some farm bookwork done.
I am hoping I can get the twins hair cut sometime today.
Deke has an appointment in Osky this morning....
and I'm trying to decide if the 3 boys & I will go along so I can get
some groceries & things or not.
Guess we'll see how our morning starts out & then decide.

Tonight I'm a farmer- helping Deke sell hogs.
At least it is cool out & we don't have to worry about the piggies getting too hot.

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment