Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2014

A 'Mingle All The Way' gift card!

Hello!
I added the Gift Card Envelope Die to a card front here for something cute & different.  Wouldn't you like to get something like this for Christmas!  This card was one of my favorites that we made yesterday at my Fall STYC event.

I just added a strip of paper from our Trim the Tree Designer Series Paper Stack & I also embossed with our Lucky Stars embossing folder.  

I think that it turned out super CUTE!!
 
 I will update this post with the rest of the supplies sometime soon.
 +++++++++
Yesterday's Fall Stamp 'Til You Cramp was awesome!!  The whole class was themed around our Holiday Catalog!  We all had a great time!  I loved sharing my day with everyone that joined me.  And I think that everyone liked ALL of the project that they created.  Everyone left with a huge sack full of projects and new ideas that they created!
 
Right now we are headed out the door to go to local breakfasts for- Tri-County FFA & Keota Fireman's.  And then I'm off to clean up the hall I rented for my stamp camp yesterday.  I will be there the whole day.....and then have to put everything away when I get home tonight- so it is going to be a long day!

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment