Pages

Monday, October 6, 2014

A Merry- 'Seasonally Scattered"

Hello!
I did a card similar to this one last month at 
Julie's Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stack.
You can see it HERE!
 This one I just sponged to make it pop out more.
I love this stamp set!
It is definitely one of my favorites in the Holiday Catalog.
  'Seasonally Scattered'
cs:  Whisper White & Lost Lagoon
ink:   Lost Lagoon
supplies:  Big Shot, Northern Flurry Embossing Folder, Lost Lagoon Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, dimensionals, glue dots, sponge
+++++

We had a full house & a fun afternoon of stamping yesterday!
What a way to celebrate National Card Making Day!!
There were some new faces who attended.
And I heard lots of laughs as everyone helped each other throughout the afternoon.
That is what I love about sharing!

Today will be a busy day here.
Deke has a meeting this morning & one tonight.
Sigourney has teachers in-service today- so I'll have all 4 boys.
I know that Brayden is excited to get to spend the day with the twins & play.

Susie's Hair Hut is open tonight.
The twins & Nathan all need hair cuts.
So hoping we get them all done.

Then I'll be burning the midnight oil stamping.
I have 3 more workshops this week to get ready for.
Plus my big fall stamp camp is at the end of the month!
So I'll be working on creating projects for that too.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment