Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2014

A little 'Christmas Bauble'!

Good morning!

I love this ornament!  It is embossed with gold embossing powder & then I colored it with our awesome blendabilities markers.

I think that the Baked Brown Sugar card stock just looks amazing with gold- as it is so rich looking.  

I will update this with a supply list soon!
I'm off to pick up the boys.  Deke has 2 meetings & gone all day again today.   We are hoping that the sun shines today & the wind isn't too strong....so we can go out & play a bit.  Then after school, Manda, Steve & I are headed to the Pumpkin Patch with all 4 boys.  Think we'll go to McDonald's for supper & make a fun night of it.  I hope to get a few groceries & make a quick stop at Walmart too before heading back home.

I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE


No comments:

Post a Comment