Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

A cute Halloween bag!

Hello!

This stamp set is from my September My Paper Pumpkin!
I really like it & wish it was available in our Holiday Catalog.
 
I used the set with the our Tag Topper Punch & 
our Two Toned Tangerine Twine.
I decorated one of our Mini Muslin bags-
by using a Basic Black Classic Ink Pad & 
a sponge dauber to make the dots on it.
I think that it turned out pretty cute!
What do you think!
++++

The 3 boys & I went to Osky yesterday with Deke.
While he was at his appointment we went to Walmart.
Yep- I did it all by myself & we got along great!
They were all really good.
And I got lots of compliments from people in the store about how good they were.
Which was nice to hear!

Last night we worked on the farm.
Brayden was here to help, so he was excited!
He & Nathan ate a late supper with us too.
I then burnt the midnight oil with catching up on some more bookwork for the farm.
And trying to work on my upcoming Christmas card kits.

Today Deke is gone again all day to meetings.
So it will just be me & the boys.
Tonight I'll be home (hopefully) & will be getting ready for my 
Stampin' Night class that I have here tomorrow night!
Woo Hoo!
It is never a dull moment around here.

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment