Pages

Sunday, October 19, 2014

A cute card little box!

Here is a cute little card box that I made as one of the projects 
for my upcoming Stamp 'Til You Cramp class.
It turned out super cute!
I wanted a little something to hold a set of cards.
Neat huh!
It is a true Susie's original & I'm pretty proud of it.
 It stands up well.
AND
right here it is shown with 5 cards in it, along with 5 envelopes 
& there is still plenty of room that we could add a few more.
Awesome huh!

*The cards inside this box are my all done with the One Sheet Wonder Technique.
And I'll share more about that another day!

Supplies for the BOX only:
'Chalk Talk'
cs:  Bermuda Bay & Whisper White
dp:  2013-2015 In Color Designer Series 12x12 Paper Stack
ink:  Bermuda Bay
supplies:
1 3/4" Scalloped Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, dimensionals

And yes- I'll gladly share the measurements with you so that you can make one too!

Box Measurements:
Bermuda Bay CS-
  • 5 1/2 x 8 1/2
  • score on all 4 sides at 2"
  • snips up corners on the long & then cut a triangle in each slit- so that the corners fold easily & line up, making my box
Designer Paper-
1 1/2 x 12"- score at  2 1/4", 3 3/4", 8 1/4", 9 3/4"
 +++++++

I was a stamping fool for the day yesterday!
I got alot done- but have a long ways to go.
My Stamp 'Til You Cramp countdown has begun.
It is in 6 more days!
Woo Hoo!

Last night I took the boys & we went to the races.
They were good & had fun!
It was chilly out.
Nathan didn't have good luck though.
It wasn't a fun way to end his racing season.
But now they have all winter to work on things for next years racing season.

We dropped the twins off at their house on way home,
but Brayden stayed with us-
as we left when Nathan was done- but the races weren't over with yet.
So this morning we are headed into the Fireman's breakfast real quick to eat
& then back home for me to stamp!
I pray I still have my good mojo.

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment