Pages

Monday, October 20, 2014

A Curvy Keepsake "Santa" Box


Good morning!!  
Here is a cute little "Santa" box created with the Curvy Keepsakes Box Thinlit Die.  This another project for my upcoming Stamp 'Til You Cramp.

'Good Greetings'- hostess set
cs:  Basic Black, Real Red, Gold Foil, Whisper White
ink:  Black Memento
supplies:  Big Shot, Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlit Dies, Owl Punch, Petite Curly Punch, Little Labels Punch Pack, Real Red 3/8" Satin Woven Ribbon, Gold 1/8" Ribbon

Check out the side view of the box shown below with the little tag attached.  That tag is also one of the thinlits included with the Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlit set. 


Yesterday we went to the Firemans' breakfast and then back home so we could both go back to work.  Deke had alot to do on the farm as he has alot of meetings this week.  I spent my day stamping left over projects from parties this month & putting things away in my Stampin' Studio so that I can find them.  I now have a stack of 20 empty boxes to fill with projects!  I got a few things done for STYC.....but have lots to do this week.


This morning I'm headed in to pick up the boys.  Susie's Hair Hut will be open tonight to give a quick haircut to Steve & I'll then be burning the midnight oil stamping!!  

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!!  
Happy Stamping! 
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment