Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

A clean & simple- 'For All Things'

Hello!
 Can you believe that the leaf images on this card are designer paper?  Yep!  It looks like it was stamped doesn't it.  Now how cool is that? 

This is a clean & simple card.  It was one of my STYC projects that everyone got to make.

Notice the cute little Note Tag Punch worked perfectly to punch out the words here too. 

'For All Things'
cs:  Mossy Meadow, Soft Suede, Sahra Sand, Very Vanilla
dp:  Color Me Autumn Designer Paper
ink:  Mossy Meadow
other:  Note Tag Punch, Burlap Ribbon (unravel edge for strings to tie), Autumn Wooden Elements, dimensionals, glue dot

+++++++++++++++++++++
I'm off to pick up the boys.  Deke is gone all day again today for meetings.  Tonight I'll be a farmer helping him to sell hogs.  

Somehow & sometime I've got to be home to finish unpacking & putting away all of the stuff from STYC that is sitting all over our family room.  I need to put on my creative hat & start creating again- as I have my monthly class on Sunday with Lana being our hostessOh my gosh- I can't believe that November is almost here already!

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment