Pages

Sunday, October 5, 2014

A "BAT" Halloween Treat Box!

Hello!
Here is a cute little bat box that everyone made at my Halloween Treats class.
It is made with the French Fry Box die.

The idea for this box was CASED (Copy And Share Everything) 
from
demonstrator- Susan Campfield.
She also has a great tutorial on how to make it too.
You can check it out HERE! 
 I cut some strips of card stock & crimped it,
put it in the box & added a little candy bar.
+++++
 Yesterday I spent the day stamping!
Then last night our family went to the races.  
Nathan looked great in his heat & got 2nd.
He didn't draw very well for the main, started 12th
& finished someplace around 12th.
But at least he didn't get wrecked & we brought the car home in one piece.
The boys were all good.
It was chilly- but not windy like Friday night- so it wasn't too bad out.

I'm EXCITED for my party I have today!
We'll be celebrating National Card Making Day!
Lori is having a party & we have a big group joining us.
I can't wait to see everyone & share.
They'll be making 7 awesome cards!
I will get pictures of the cards taken & post them sometime within the next week.

I still have to finish cutting card stock & load up.....
so gotta run!

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment