Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Pumpkins, Pumpkins & more Pumpkins!

Good morning!
At my September classes I did a cute Halloween card with bats on it.
You can click HERE to see that card.
I thought I'd change it up & put pumpkins in it.
I think it is really cute!
It is exactly the same card- just used a different stamped image on it.
 'Holiday Invitations' & 'Teeny Tiny Wishes'
cs:  Basic Black, Tangerine Tango, Basic Gray, Whisper White
dp:  Motely Monsters Designer Paper
ink:  Black Memento Pad
supplies:  1" Circle Punch, Hexagon Punch, White/Tangerine Tango Trim, 
Big Shot, Large Scallop Edgelit, dimensionals, glue dot
 
+++++
I'm off to The Seeley home to get the boys.
Brayden has a fall football game tonight.
And then I'll head home to stamp.
I have LOTS to do to get ready for my upcoming Halloween Treats class. 

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE
 

1 comment: