Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

My Little Monster.....

Hi!
Here is a fun Halloween card using a new set 
from the Holiday Catalog- 'Freaky Friends'.
I am in a quarterly swap with my dear friend Robin
& this is the swap that I did.
 'Freaky Friends' & 'Ghoulish Greetings'
cs: Old Olive, Basic Black & Whisper White
ink:  Black Memento pad
Blendabilities Marker:  Old Olive
supplies:  Big Shot, Chevron Embossing Folder, Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder, 
Paper Snips, 2" Circle Punch, 2 2/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 
2 1/2" Circle Punch, dimensionals

Check out how this card is a diagonal fun fold!

I hope that my DoGiva Swap sisters like my swap!


++++++

Yesterday the boys & I were on the go all morning.
We went to visit my mom & my Aunt Virginia.
Then went to the recycling center & home to get lunch.

Last night Brayden & Nathan were here.
I stamped the night away- literally!
Gosh, it is morning & I haven't been to bed yet.
I've been working on my swaps & a few projects I needed to get done for Founders.

I'm headed in to get the boys soon.
Brayden will be here again tonight after school.
And tonight is my farmer night- helping Deke on the farm too.
I still have some more to do for my Founders swap & 
will have to pack when we get in tonight,
as I haven't started that yet either.
It will be another short night- as I head out bright & early
for the airport & St. George, Utah in the morning.
 I guess I will have to sleep on the plane.

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE 

No comments:

Post a Comment