Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2014

My "BOO" banner!!

Woo Hoo!
My Halloween Treats classes are this weekend!
If you are signed up to join me- 
this is one of the many Halloween projects you'll be making!
I think it turned out super cute!

NOTE:
The Party Pennants Die shown here is one of the Weekly Deals!
On sale for $24.71 until next Monday- 9/29/14.
#133732 (regular $32.95)
 'Larger Than Life Alphabet Set' & 'Freaky Friends'
cs:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie
ink:  Black Memento Pad
marker:  Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker
supplies:  Big Shot, Party Pennants Die, Banner Framelits, 
Chevron Embossing Folder, 7/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, 
1/2" Circle Punch, Owl Punch, 2" Circle Punch, 2 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, 
Paper Snips, Old Olive 1/8" Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

++++++
It was another busy day here yesterday.
Brayden's game was fun!
We were both happy to see each other after a week!
We took the twins with us to the game.
They had fun playing- but didn't watch much of Brayden playing football.
AND
I've been a busy bee stamping!
I still have a lot to do.
I'm sure excited about all of my Halloween Projects though.

Today we get 750 baby piggies delivered to our farm this morning.
The twins are so excited to get to go out & help us!
My mom is coming to our home to stay with Trey.
And Brayden will get to go out to see the baby piggies 
& help Papa chore as soon as he gets home from school today.

Think that my family is going to a volleyball game tonight to watch 
our niece Ginny play.
I'm staying home & stamping!!

I'm headed to Manda's to get the boys this morning 
& then hurrying back home to go out to the farm.

I hope you have a very special THURSDAY!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment