Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Here is a great guy card!!

Hello!
Here is a card that I did at my September workshops
& I forgot to post it.
It is a great guy card!
I sent it to my brother-in-law Dan- Deke's brother,
 last week for his birthday.
And it is so fun to make when using the Silver Foil Tape with an 
embossing folder like I did here.
 'Big News' & 'Perfect Pennants'
cs:  Marina Mist, Smoky Slate, Very Vanilla
ink:  Smoky Slate
supplies:  Big Shot, Argyle Embossing Folder, Mini Brads, dimensionals
other- Silver Foil Tape from a hardware store
+++++++
Yesterday I enjoyed my day & was happy I got to 
see all of my boys.
I will see them all again today too!
Brayden is coming out again after school.

Tonight is my farmer night helping Deke- so it will be a late one.
We are not sure what time we'll load hogs yet.
Brayden is hoping that we do it before 
he leaves so that he can help too!

I'm headed to Manda's early this morning as she has a meeting before school.
Then the boys & I have some errands to run.
I'm hoping that it isn't raining so that we can play in 
the park in What Cheer for awhile.
 We love going there.
Gotta run.....
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment