Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Hearts.....

 Hello-
Here is a a cute black & white card that I added a little red to.
I thought it turned out really cute!
But I do love hearts on almost any & everything!
 'Love, Peace & Cupcakes'
cs:  Basic Black, Real Red, Whisper White
ink:  Black Memento
supplies:  Big Shot, Large Polka Dot embossing folder, 
Sweetheart Punch, Hearts Border Punch, dimensionals

+++++
I so enjoyed getting to see 3 of our boys yesterday!
I think they missed Grandma as much as she missed them.
I'm sad that we don't get to see Brayden until tomorrow.
But then will get to see him the rest of the week! 
He is excited about getting to help me decorate some things!

I got home late yesterday afternoon.
Susie's Hair Hut was open to give Deke a much needed hair cut.
Then we headed off to Osky to get our hog check deposited, ate a quick supper
at Wendy's & got some groceries- as our cupboards were bare.

I'm headed to Manda's here soon.
I will be at their home at least part of the day- 
as the furnace guy isn't done yet.
Tonight I'm a farmer helping Deke- as we sell hogs!

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment