Pages

Monday, September 1, 2014

'For All Things'

Hello!
Here is a cute little treat pouch I made using one of the 
new Holiday Catalog sets- 'For All Things'.
 I put some M&M's in a cello bag & attached it to the inside.
 'For All Things'
cs:  Mossy Meadow & Whisper White
ink:  Mossy Meadow
supplies:  Angled Tag punch, Linen Thread, Glue Dots, 
Mossy Meadow ribbon, Sticky Stripe, Glue Dot, dimensionals
 ++++

We had a busy day yesterday.
I ended up having all 4 boys here the majority of the day.
I decided that it was easier to help Manda by keeping them here
& then she could get all the rest of the things done at their home for the party.

The twins had a great construction themed 3rd birthday party!
My friend Cherie made the cake/cupcakes & they were CUTE & YUMMY!
I loved spending the time with family all together & celebrating!

I have the day off today from work- so will spend it stamping!!
I have LOTS of parties coming up & I have alot of creating 
& cutting to do in the next few days. 
I pray I get alot done & I also pray that I have good mojo!

Wishing you a very special Labor Day- however you may be spending it.
Many blessings-
SUSIE

2 comments: