Pages

Monday, September 22, 2014

Fall Leaves.....

Good morning-
I am "Home Sweet Home"!
I spent a long day in airports yesterday.
We had problems landing in Denver due to wind
& made 3 attempts to land before we finally did.
I literally made it to my next gate just in time-
as they were already boarding the plane.
I am so thankful that I did not miss it.
And I walked in the door about 9:15 last night.
Now to find time to get everything unpacked & put away.

Here is a fun card I made using fall leaves.
Check out how I layered the punched out leaves.

' Fall Fest', 'Gorgeous Grunge', 'Fabulous Four'
cs:  Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist, Mossy Meadow, Baked Brown Sugar
ink:  Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist, Mossy Meadow & Baked Brown Sugar
supplies:  Baked Brown Sugar Twine, 1" Square Punch, Artisan Punch, dimensionals
+++++++

I literally hit the ground running last night.
I have a very busy week ahead of us with new baby piggies
& my Halloween Treats classes.
Plus other family things added in there too.
 I am off to Manda's now & will be keeping the boys at their home all day today.
I can't wait to see them!
I missed my family tons while I was gone.
But I'm so blessed to have spent an amazing few days with some very dear friends in Utah too!
And I'm so thankful for the opportunity to have gotten to do so.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment