Pages

Monday, September 8, 2014

Another 'Festive of Trees' card

Hello!
Here is the other card that everyone did at Julie's Christmas card class 
last Saturday.
Isn't it a clean & simple- yet elegant card.
 Adding the star embossing folder in the background just gave the card that extra pop.
 'Festive of Trees'
cs:  Real Read, Old Olive & Very Vanilla
ink:  Old Olive
supplies:  Big Shot, Lucky Stars Embossing Folder, Basic Rhinestones,
Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (star), dimensionals, glue dot, Tree Punch
++++++
We had a great time at my stampin' party yesterday!!
It was a full house & we all had a good time.
Nathan & Brayden were here last night to visit for awhile.

Gosh....
I can't believe that it is Monday already again.
We are gearing up for another busy week here.

Deke is in the office this morning, has a meeting this afternoon 
& another meeting this evening.
I'll be hanging out with the 3 Seeley boys today.
Then Brayden will be here after school & this evening.
I'll be a stampin' fool when they are all gone tonight.
I have lots of cutting to do for my party I have next Sunday.
Plus I have LOTS & LOTS of swaps to get done.
Next week I'll be headed to Utah to attend Founders 
& I have so much to do before I leave.
I'm trying not to stress about it.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment