Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2014

A SPOOKY Halloween card!

Hello!
Today I'm sharing a spooky Halloween card that everyone 
joining me at my Halloween Treats class will be making.

The inspiration for this haunted house came from my dear friend-
LeeAnn's Greff's downline Halloween sampler that she gave to me.
Her downline, Lorrie made a block similar to this one & I just loved it!

 I will update this post sometime soon with a supply list.
+++++++

WOW!!!
What a great Halloween Treats class I had yesterday!
We all had a wonderful time stamping together.
I am blessed to have so many that helped to make the day a special one.
Judy & Aunt Kathy helped me do some punching & Big Shot cutting.
And Leslie was a God sent bringing yummy treats for us!
Plus- Judy, Teri, Jenny, Dena, Patty & Mary
were awesome to help clean up, pack up & load up afterwards.
Thanks to each of you for your help!

Today I'm having another Halloween Treats class here at our home.
I have lots to do before everyone gets here.
I'm looking forward to spending my afternoon stamping with everyone attending.
I can't wait for you to see all of the Halloween goodies you'll be making!

I'm on a mission.....gotta run.
I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment