Pages

Monday, September 29, 2014

A spooky GHOST!

Here is another Halloween card from my Halloween Treats class that
I had this past weekend.
This is a fun swiper card!
It is so much fun to make.
 Check out my cute vellum ghost!
And see how the little tab pops up from the inside when it is pulled open.
Pretty cool!
This is what it looks like shut.
Then when you pull on the card sides it pops up the little word insert.

'Project Life Holiday Cheer'
cs:  Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Vellum
dp:  Motley Monsters
ink:  Black Stazon
marker:  Tangerine Tango
supplies:  Big Shot, Fun Fall Framelits, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Sticky Strip

NOTE:  I will get a photo of how to attach the pop up inside piece sometime soon & update this post.
 I had several people ask for the measurements for this card- so here they are.
Measurements:
*Basic Black- 6 3/4 x 4 1/4
Score at 5 & 5 3/4
Mark down from the top at 1 3/4" so that you have the spot to attach your pop up word images.
 *Vellum- 2" strip to cut out ghost framelit
*Whisper White- 2 1/4 x 3; 5 x 1
*Crushed Curry- 2 3/4" Strip to punch out moon
*Tangerine Tango- 5 x 1/4
*Stripped Designer Paper- 4 x 3/4"

 +++++++++
Yesterday was another great day of stamping with those that joined me 
for my Halloween Treats class.
We made 14 projects from 1:00 to 4:00 p.m.
And then some of them stayed from 4:00 to 6:00 p.m. & made the
 Frightful WreathSimply Sent kit too with me.

I'm off to Manda's house for the morning to watch the boys there.
Tonight I'll be picking up & putting away tables/chairs & things from yesterdays class.
It was late last night & I was tired- so I got alittle done- but not much.

I have a full schedule of stampin' events in October to get busy on this week.
So will hopefully have time yet tonight too to start working on that.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

2 comments: