Pages

Monday, September 15, 2014

A Merry Christmas Tree!!

Good moring!
Check out this cute Christmas card.
I love this tree stamp set & coordinating punch.
'Merry Everything' & 'Festival of Trees'
cs:  Real Red, Garden Green, Whisper White, Gold Foil
ink:  Garden Green & Real Red
supplies:  Big Shot, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, Tree Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (Star), Real Red 3/*' Satin Ribbon, Glue Dot, Dimensionals

++++

Lorrie & Chris had a great party yesterday!!!
We had a house full!!
Great company & yummy treats- along with 6 cute stamp projects!
What a great way to spend my afternoon stamping with everyone.

Deke is off to the office today & then home to do more powerwashing.
We are getting ready to get new baby piggies in next week.
I'm off to Manda's now to get the boys.
Brayden will be here after school too.
I promised him we'd make corn swags & decorate the yard for fall this afternoon.
Then tonight I'll be burning the midnight oil stamping!

I hope you have a WONDERFUL WEEK!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment